This is my take on a meal I enjoyed in Italy recently.
Super tasty and great with sauteed rosemary potatoes.
Start with a chicken breast or two and butterfly them. (see here for a video on how to butterfly chicken breast)
- then make a marinade of 1/3rd olive oil, 1/3rd frsh lemon juice and 1/3rd white wine
- mix with big spoon of chopped oregano or thyme
- add the lemon zest and then salt and pepper
- marinade the chicken for half hour or so
- then straight onto very hot BBQ grill 5 mins each side