Spotted this on Anna the Red’s Bento Factory blog.
This project is best explained by the above picture, but if you prefer some written guidance, what you’ll do is:
- Make a shallow cut around the circumference of the radish
- Make four cuts from the stem end to the line made by the first cut to create a square base
- Trim the base until it is cylindrical
- Make some very shallow, circular slices into the “head” portion of the mushroom to create the white spots
- Grab some dark food coloring and add eyes to your creation (Or use seaweed as the original creator does!)